Dodgeville, WI - Simple Earth Hops (http://www.simpleearthhops.com/) announced today that Matt Sweeny is opening up the hopyard for a Spring activities workshop. Prepare to get your hands dirty as you participate in this hands-on workshop to show the Spring time maintenance in the hopyard including training hop bines and stringing the hop trellis. Attendance to this free ticketed event does require registration at http://hopyardspringtraining-efbevent.eventbrite.com/ . This event is limited to ONLY 40 tickets.
Where: Hopyard at Greenspirit, 4352 State Road 23, Dodgeville, WI
Contact: For further information please contact Matt Sweeny at email@example.com / simpleearthhops.com
About Simple Earth Hops:
Founded in 2009, Simple Earth Hops provides locally grown ethical hop solutions to local brewers in Wisconsin and the Midwest. Connect with them on Facebook for up-to-date information about this event or register for free tickets at Eventbrite.
- Simple Earth Hops permalink: http://www.simpleearthhops.com/.
- Free tickets at Eventbrite: http://hopyardspringtraining-efbevent.eventbrite.com/Simple
- Earth Hops media photos and logos: https://picasaweb.google.com/fattymattybrewing/SimpleEarthHopsLogosMiscPhotos?feat=directlink
- Press Release permalink: http://goo.gl/kgH71
- Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=212167868794719